69 Recent Deviations
Featured: Asuka by the pond #2
MMMR Chap 2: The Better CutMMMR Chap 2: The Better Cut by Thaeonblade
Kaiba's Office, The Day after Tomorrow
"Congratulations, you killed a singing diamond," Kaiba mockingly complemented to a listening Roger Smith, "Considering that it nearly killed you and managed to destroy a fifth of the city, I ought to congratulate you somehow."
"Well, for starters," Roger placed a suitcase on the table and opened it to reveal a large stack of documents, "This is the list of charges, injuries and bills you could compensate us on. Which shouldn't be too hard to-"
"Oh look, a summary of damages and collateral that the battle produced," Kaiba commented with obviously fake curiosity, "Well I guess I can use your compensation charges to fund the repairs to the city."
"Wait a minute," Roger wasn't one to back down so easily, "Can't you pay for the damage yourself?"
"Yeah so?" As many now broke businessmen knew, Kaiba was also one to not back down.
"That's against ethical conduct isn't it?" Roger pointed out.
"Screw ethics, I have money." Kaiba s
Evangelion: Tipping the Hourglass - PrologueEvangelion: Tipping the Hourglass - Prologue by ONI-Defense
Evangelion: Tipping the Hourglass
Dr. Ritsuko Akagi stared through the yellow tinted observation window, watching the massive pinecone-like machine as its thousands of ferromagnetic plates rotated around its central axis, producing a strong magnetic containment field. The door behind her slid open and she turned to see the stern-faced commander of NERV, Gendo Ikari.
“Good afternoon, Commander.”
Gendo did not return her greeting, coldly dismissing it as unnecessary and irrelevant. “What’s the status on the core reconstruction?” Dr. Akagi turned her gaze once again to the metallic hive, and sighed. “The fusion of the core fragments recovered from Israfel is going much slower than originally predicted by the MAGI. The field produced by the S² engine has yet to stabilize causing some of the construction nanites to disappear within the resulting spatial folds.”
Out of habit, Gendo lifted his right hand to the bridge of his gla
|More Journal Entries|
|Hello Members and welcome to the NEW CLUB here on DeviantART inspired by the hit anime series, movies, manga, and rebuilding, Evangelion (EVA)!!! Please feel welcomed as you check out some of the artwork DA members created to show their devotion for EVA.|
If you wish to join this club, all you have to do is leave a note on the admin's main page or comment on the admin's main page.
(ex. I would love to join this EVA club because Neon Genesis Evangelion was always one of my favorite anime series.)
We have RULES:
1. No disrespecting submissions in the gallery. Art=Life it shouldn't be disrespected.
2. Please follow all DA general rules. I wouldn't want to close this club because of a ridiculous reason.
3. Place all submitted work in the correct titled folder.
(ex. a sketch of shinji & asuka should go in the COUPLES folder)
4. No swearing. We aren't pirates in this club. We're EVA pilots! XD
5. Please nothing sexist, racist, prejudice, etc.
6. If I believe an image is too graphic to be submitted, then it will not be submitted in our gallery. If you think other wise, I'll be happy to discuss the situations.
7. Please SUPPORT and FAVORITE the original artists in the gallery if you find an art piece you love. We need to show our compliments to these hard working and committed individuals.
8. I'd hate to kick any members out of the club, but I'll do what I have to if I find any one member acting up more than a certain number of times. Once the violator is kicked out, I believe I don't have to give a stated reason why. But I will try my best to treat everyone with equal opportunity.
This is about it for the rules. But this is subjected to change over time. Please continue to check for updated info.
Thanks again for taking the time to check this club out. We'd love for you to join us soon!
Please also check out these other Groups!
A Code Geass Group
A Group that Supports DC Comics