76 Recent Deviations
Featured: Asuka by the pond #2
Mighty Morphin Mecha Rangers Chapter 29 PreviewMighty Morphin Mecha Rangers Chapter 29 Preview by Thaeonblade
Battlegrounds of War
"Aim down your sights Luna!" As usual, every single shot fired by the Blast Impulse either missed or was deflected by the enemy shielding. The enemy mobile suit, a gundam with four funnels controlled by it's pilot, didn't even seem to need it's I-Field based on the Blast Impulse's terrible accuracy. "I thought you were practicing!"
"I was! The recoil of this gun is too strong!" Sei Iori's partner shouted back while the Gundam MK-Forever flew toward's Sei's Build Gundam MK-II with a twirling Hyper Hammer. Sei retreated and attempted to ward off the enemy with his beam rifles, only to see each shot get deflected by the MK-Forever's I-Field. "Hang on! I've got her in my sights!"
"Don't bother! You'll just hit me!" Fortunately, Luna actually fired through the Forever's blind spot and forced it off of it's attack path. "Oh, you were practicing."
"Shut it kid!" The two battle partners regrouped with the Blast Impulse's guns smoking from overheating. "Any
Evangelion: Tipping the Hourglass - Chapter 1Evangelion: Tipping the Hourglass - Chapter 1 by ONI-Defense
Evangelion: Tipping the Hourglass
Chapter 1: Beer and Breakfast
Shinji awoke to find that he still had his earbuds on, and his SDAT player was lying silently at his side, paused at track 27. After getting dressed he stumbled into the living room to see Asuka slumped on the couch flipping through a book. “Guten Morgen, Third Child,” said the fiery haired girl.
“Oh, uhh…gootum morigan to you too, Asuka,” replied Shinji, his mouth struggling to properly utter the German phrase.
Asuka shot him a searing glare. “You really are stupid aren’t you?”
Shinji was bewildered by her comment to what he thought was a polite response. “Di-di-did I say something wrong?” he stuttered as he watched her scowl become more intense and her faced reddened. Asuka sprung from the couch, slamming her book forcefully onto the coffee table.
“It’s guten Morgen you Dummkopf! It’s basic German!”
Shinji put on an apologetic expressio
|More Journal Entries|
|Hello Members and welcome to the NEW CLUB here on DeviantART inspired by the hit anime series, movies, manga, and rebuilding, Evangelion (EVA)!!! Please feel welcomed as you check out some of the artwork DA members created to show their devotion for EVA.|
If you wish to join this club, all you have to do is leave a note on the admin's main page or comment on the admin's main page.
(ex. I would love to join this EVA club because Neon Genesis Evangelion was always one of my favorite anime series.)
We have RULES:
1. No disrespecting submissions in the gallery. Art=Life it shouldn't be disrespected.
2. Please follow all DA general rules. I wouldn't want to close this club because of a ridiculous reason.
3. Place all submitted work in the correct titled folder.
(ex. a sketch of shinji & asuka should go in the COUPLES folder)
4. No swearing. We aren't pirates in this club. We're EVA pilots! XD
5. Please nothing sexist, racist, prejudice, etc.
6. If I believe an image is too graphic to be submitted, then it will not be submitted in our gallery. If you think other wise, I'll be happy to discuss the situations.
7. Please SUPPORT and FAVORITE the original artists in the gallery if you find an art piece you love. We need to show our compliments to these hard working and committed individuals.
8. I'd hate to kick any members out of the club, but I'll do what I have to if I find any one member acting up more than a certain number of times. Once the violator is kicked out, I believe I don't have to give a stated reason why. But I will try my best to treat everyone with equal opportunity.
This is about it for the rules. But this is subjected to change over time. Please continue to check for updated info.
Thanks again for taking the time to check this club out. We'd love for you to join us soon!
Please also check out these other Groups!
A Code Geass Group
A Group that Supports DC Comics