63 Recent Deviations
Featured: Asuka and Rei cosplay
Evangelion: Resurrection - The Eden of HakoneEvangelion: Resurrection - The Eden of Hakone by ONI-Defense
EVANGELION: RESURRECTION Prologue: The Eden of Hakone
Orange tinctured waves lapped on the edge of the sandy strand, staining the white quartz sand in the same amber hue. The wind that blew over the water carried a bizarre blend of odors, a mixture of sea salt and blood. Absent from the breeze were the flocks of seabirds that usually soared over the shore, droning on as they searched for fish, which too had vanished from the world. A sanguine band now crossed from each horizon, rising up to the zenith point of the sky, the celestial arc splitting the image of the full moon. With the lack of artificial light polluting the air with its brightness, a colorful plethora of stars were visible, intermixed into a luminous band that spanned panoramically across the night sky, their glow reflecting off of the auburn ocean. A duo of figures swirled through the breaking surf, washing onto the bone white sand, a hazel haired boy and a red headed girl, the pair seeming as if
Logic's Expectations: Rebuild of Evangelion 4.0Logic's Expectations: Rebuild of Evangelion 4.0 by Thaeonblade
To be perfectly blunt, I'm certain that this movie will suck.
Normally, I'm the guy who won't bash an unreleased product and will wait and see before I give a final opinion on if it's good or bad. I went into Soul Calibur V assuming that it would be awesome because previous games in the Soul Calibur series were awesome. I wasn't a huge Final Fantasy fan, but I didn't go from Final Fantasy XII into Final Fantasy XIII expecting the latter to suck, especially since I thought XII was great. I also didn't go into Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 expecting it to suck after the immensely satisfying experience that I had watching Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0...
Considering my views on Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0, I believe that its fair to go ahead and call the final Rebuild movie a dud.
However, I want you to understand that I didn't come to this assumption lightly and I actually tried to pick at straws and potential ways that this next installment could in fact be good. But Rebuild 3.0 left such a mess
Logic's Insight: Rebuild of Evangelion 3.33 3/3Logic's Insight: Rebuild of Evangelion 3.33 3/3 by Thaeonblade
8) The End of the Not-Evangelion Movie
So Shinji and his new boyfriend pilot Eva Unit 13 down to Central Dogma escorted by Rei Q in Unit 9. Shinji makes an offhand remark about Rei and why she can't pilot to which Kawaoru replies that Rei Q doesn't have a soul and therefore can't synchronize with the eva.
Then how can she synchronize with her eva? How did she survive when Mari blew off her eva's head? Wouldn't the nervous shock kill her? Why can't it produce an AT Field? How is it still functional when it's missing a head? Then they come down and find Unit 6 and SEELE had stored the 12th Angel inside of it. Why would you do that? The Angels are the enemy right? Why wouldn't you outright destroy them? Why waste a perfectly good eva just store one? You know that an angel possessed an eva and used it to try and destroy humanity right? How do you know that this 12th angel won't do the same? When did you even capture it? Did you use an artificial saucer-e
|More Journal Entries|
|Hello Members and welcome to the NEW CLUB here on DeviantART inspired by the hit anime series, movies, manga, and rebuilding, Evangelion (EVA)!!! Please feel welcomed as you check out some of the artwork DA members created to show their devotion for EVA.|
If you wish to join this club, all you have to do is leave a note on the admin's main page or comment on the admin's main page.
(ex. I would love to join this EVA club because Neon Genesis Evangelion was always one of my favorite anime series.)
We have RULES:
1. No disrespecting submissions in the gallery. Art=Life it shouldn't be disrespected.
2. Please follow all DA general rules. I wouldn't want to close this club because of a ridiculous reason.
3. Place all submitted work in the correct titled folder.
(ex. a sketch of shinji & asuka should go in the COUPLES folder)
4. No swearing. We aren't pirates in this club. We're EVA pilots! XD
5. Please nothing sexist, racist, prejudice, etc.
6. If I believe an image is too graphic to be submitted, then it will not be submitted in our gallery. If you think other wise, I'll be happy to discuss the situations.
7. Please SUPPORT and FAVORITE the original artists in the gallery if you find an art piece you love. We need to show our compliments to these hard working and committed individuals.
8. I'd hate to kick any members out of the club, but I'll do what I have to if I find any one member acting up more than a certain number of times. Once the violator is kicked out, I believe I don't have to give a stated reason why. But I will try my best to treat everyone with equal opportunity.
This is about it for the rules. But this is subjected to change over time. Please continue to check for updated info.
Thanks again for taking the time to check this club out. We'd love for you to join us soon!
Please also check out these other Groups!
A Code Geass Group
A Group that Supports DC Comics